Seen It With My Own Eyes
Ok, so we are about ready to head out for our day - but I wanted to do a quick post.
I was watching CNN-i this morning before getting the the shower. The headline came up regarding some dissient local journalist getting removed from his post but starting a new publication. They barely made it through the headline before the sound and picture went blank. All other channels were coming in fine. I waited a few minutes - about the length of a story - and then CNN-i was back on again.
Wow.
I was watching CNN-i this morning before getting the the shower. The headline came up regarding some dissient local journalist getting removed from his post but starting a new publication. They barely made it through the headline before the sound and picture went blank. All other channels were coming in fine. I waited a few minutes - about the length of a story - and then CNN-i was back on again.
Wow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home