Yes, We Have Someone to Watch the Kids.
What a wild week. Our travel itinerary arrived at 5:30pm on Tuesday the 14th. I drove to the airport to catch the red-eye to NYC while on the phone booking tickets, and here we are now waiting in for our flight in the JAL lounge just a week and two days later.
It is deathly silent in here and I am pretty bummed Corey isn't with us. He and I would be having a field day with all the orange highlighted 50s-greaser sytyled hair-dos. Especially choice when paired with hybrid Hawaiin-Hello-Kitty knock off fashion. And the guy sitting behind me has such a fasinating "new hair implant neo-combover" thing going on on his skull that for the first time ever I understand why people dig camera phones.
I'd be a little more excited about 15 hours of uninterrupted sleep and free alcohol (starting before noon no less!) if I wasn't having a low grade anxiety attack. Anyone who knows me knows that I have pretty high threshold for stress and chaos, but this last week has really kicked my "rear end". An for some strange reason, looking at the trip ahead of us, is not exactly soothing. If this is any indication how the rest of forever is going to be as a mom of a girl...wow...I don't thank my own mom nearly enough.
It is deathly silent in here and I am pretty bummed Corey isn't with us. He and I would be having a field day with all the orange highlighted 50s-greaser sytyled hair-dos. Especially choice when paired with hybrid Hawaiin-Hello-Kitty knock off fashion. And the guy sitting behind me has such a fasinating "new hair implant neo-combover" thing going on on his skull that for the first time ever I understand why people dig camera phones.
I'd be a little more excited about 15 hours of uninterrupted sleep and free alcohol (starting before noon no less!) if I wasn't having a low grade anxiety attack. Anyone who knows me knows that I have pretty high threshold for stress and chaos, but this last week has really kicked my "rear end". An for some strange reason, looking at the trip ahead of us, is not exactly soothing. If this is any indication how the rest of forever is going to be as a mom of a girl...wow...I don't thank my own mom nearly enough.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home