Under 2 Hours Left
We're in the hotel in Changsha, we need to fill out some preliminary paperwork and then we are off to the civil affairs office to pick up Anna - we have a 5pm appointment. When we were on teh bus the facilitator actually said we were going to head directly to the Civil Affairs office. My heart lept into my throat. She was only joking - and it was actually rather funny.
For awhile last night we had a moment of calm just contemplating the foreverness of this all...but today it's sheer adreneline. Just when i think my stomach can't knot any tighter, it does. Nothing can prepare you for the emotion of this day - and we are still two hours away. Good news is my eyes haven't started "leaking" yet - but I am sure I will bawl when i see her...if I don't throw up first.
For awhile last night we had a moment of calm just contemplating the foreverness of this all...but today it's sheer adreneline. Just when i think my stomach can't knot any tighter, it does. Nothing can prepare you for the emotion of this day - and we are still two hours away. Good news is my eyes haven't started "leaking" yet - but I am sure I will bawl when i see her...if I don't throw up first.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home