Monday, March 06, 2006

G-Day...9 hours and counting

We leave for Changsha in 1 hour and should have Anna by 5pm this evening. Anna probably gets on a bus in YouXian right after lunch to be in Changsha by 5pm. I suspect her stomach is churning the same way ours is - albeit for different reasons.

I stayed up late last night watching Snakehead Attack on HBO - obvioulsy I was having trouble sleeping - it actually made me miss Corey as I am sure he would have relished every cheesy minute.

Then we were up at 4:30am (again) (and in the ernie and bert beds still) but this time we didn't even try to go back to sleep. We just called the boys instead. Sounds like Ben is feeling the excitement as well. My mom said he's attention span for activities was peaking at about 10 minutes.

I can't even explain how excited we are. And it only got worse yesterday as we met up with all the other families. It's like Christmas for adults.

Nothing much more to say now - our next post will have pictures of Anna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home