Actually Grant, Anna Likes Watermelon
The only thing more amazing than the emotional journey Steve and I went through today was the one Anna went through - and the transformation that happened with her becuase of it.
Even though she officially became our daughter on Tuesday (we had to sign some temporary "lease" paperwork on Monday in order to take her home after gotcha day), she official chose us as her parents today.
Again, too tired for more details now, but check out our little bug.....


Even though she officially became our daughter on Tuesday (we had to sign some temporary "lease" paperwork on Monday in order to take her home after gotcha day), she official chose us as her parents today.
Again, too tired for more details now, but check out our little bug.....



1 Comments:
She is so adorable. I am so excited for you both. I can't wait to see you all in person. Thanks for doing the blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home