Apparently Anna Likes Beans
It should go without saying that none of us (ok, except maybe Corey) were able to get through the day without sneaking a few peeks at the newest Kellond. I think the longest Steve and I went was 90 minutes. Even Ben and Grant were adicted. In fact Grant came marching in our room this morning and Anna was the first thing on his mind.
He looked at her picture and then declared:
"Mom,Anna is going to like beans. We need to get some beans for her."
"What kind of beans, Grant? The roundish mushy brown kind or the long green string beans?"
"The long green ones. And we need to cut them up into 4 pieces, each one so she can eat them. She will use her fingers to eat them."
I wasn't able to discern quite as much about her from those pictures. But who am I to tell. I'm still excited about her toes.
He looked at her picture and then declared:
"Mom,Anna is going to like beans. We need to get some beans for her."
"What kind of beans, Grant? The roundish mushy brown kind or the long green string beans?"
"The long green ones. And we need to cut them up into 4 pieces, each one so she can eat them. She will use her fingers to eat them."
I wasn't able to discern quite as much about her from those pictures. But who am I to tell. I'm still excited about her toes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home