When You Least Expect It....Expect It!
After putting the blog on hold for 2 months because the wait appeared to be becoming indefinite, it happen. We got the call! Our baby's paperwork was mailed from Beijing last night. We totally didn't expect it. So much so that when I checked my voicemail as we were leaving the gym and started shreiking that USAA (U.S. Asian Affairs - our adoption agency) had left a message for us, Steve thought I was freaking out becuase the insurance company (USAA) had called and the house had burned down (in our 90 minute absence? hmmm).
The mail and translation often take a while, but we expect to have "all the facts" and a picture of our new daughter within the next couple of weeks. The agency said we would probably be traveling late Feb/early March. I don't imagine we'll ever have a holiday to top this one.
...and away we go!
The mail and translation often take a while, but we expect to have "all the facts" and a picture of our new daughter within the next couple of weeks. The agency said we would probably be traveling late Feb/early March. I don't imagine we'll ever have a holiday to top this one.
...and away we go!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home